Bihar Politics JDU said communal unrest during Amit Shah Bihar visit claim BJP will reach on 2 seats again

0
1
Bihar Politics JDU said communal unrest during Amit Shah Bihar visit claim BJP will reach on 2 seats again


Image Source : PTI
Bihar CM Nitish Kumar

Highlights

  • ‘Shah will try to create communal unrest during his visit’
  • Amit Shah’s schedule to visit Purnia and Kishanganj
  • BJP will not be able to capitalize on communal polarisation: JDU

Bihar Politics: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s JDU on Sunday alleged that Union Home Minister Amit Shah, who is visiting the state later this month, would try to create communal unrest during that time. Janata Dal United (JDU) national president Rajiv Ranjan Singh alias Lalan Singh told reporters in Patna, “When Amit Shah is here he will try to create communal unrest in Bihar and across the country. But the people of Bihar are alert and he (BJP) will not be able to capitalize on communal polarisation.”

Now the new government of grand alliance in the state

Shah is scheduled to visit Purnia and Kishanganj on 23-24 September. Both the districts are minority dominated. It is worth noting that last month, Nitish left the BJP and formed a new government of grand alliance in the state by tying up with parties like RJD and Congress. Amit Shah, who is considered to be the chief strategist of BJP, is coming to Bihar for the first time after the political change in the state.

JDU President Lalan Singh

Image Source : FILE PHOTO

JDU President Lalan Singh

‘Win all 40 seats in the state’

JDU leader Lalan, however, insisted that the BJP would be wiped out and the grand alliance of JDU, RJD, Congress and Left would win all 40 seats in the state in the next Lok Sabha elections. He also claimed that the BJP would be back to its starting point when it won only two seats.

BJP currently has more than 300 MPs.

The BJP currently has more than 300 MPs, but in 1984, it had only two seats in the Lok Sabha. He insisted, “It is possible. Their (BJP) vote share was 38 per cent. Imagine what would happen if the remaining 62 per cent came together. 75 percent can be found.”

Nitish Kumar’s program to visit Delhi

It is worth noting that just a day before Lalan’s statement, JDU in its national executive has authorized Nitish Kumar to take all decisions to achieve opposition unity. Chief Minister Nitish Kumar is scheduled to visit Delhi on Monday to hold talks with opposition leaders like Rahul Gandhi and Arvind Kejriwal.

function loadFacebookScript(){
!function (f, b, e, v, n, t, s) {
if (f.fbq)
return;
n = f.fbq = function () {
n.callMethod ? n.callMethod.apply(n, arguments) : n.queue.push(arguments);
};
if (!f._fbq)
f._fbq = n;
n.push = n;
n.loaded = !0;
n.version = ‘2.0’;
n.queue = [];
t = b.createElement(e);
t.async = !0;
t.src = v;
s = b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(t, s);
}(window, document, ‘script’, ‘//connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js’);
fbq(‘init’, ‘1684841475119151’);
fbq(‘track’, “PageView”);
}

window.addEventListener(‘load’, (event) => {
setTimeout(function(){
loadFacebookScript();
}, 7000);
});



Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here